[Lcdproc] ICON_BLOCK_FILLED overlaps the heartbeat in the title widget in current CVS

  • From: lucianm AT users.sourceforge.net (Lucian Muresan)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] ICON_BLOCK_FILLED overlaps the heartbeat in the title widget in current CVS
  • Date: Wed Mar 16 20:23:02 2005

Hi people,

in my humble attempt to finish the promised "meta-driver" for
LCDproc-CVS, which will add further supported graphical displays through
graphlcd-base and optionally FreeType2, I'm facing the problem that
regradless if I implement and export my glcdlib_icon(..) function or
not, the server always overwrites the heartbeat icons (or '#' and '-'
characters if I comment out my own implementations) with the filled
block (icon, or character, which in that case is '#').
The strange thing is, that when starting the server with the curses
driver and the same display size, it works correctly. But I couldn't
find out what is done differently. Any idea, are there currently known
problems in that area? Want to see code?

Awaiting any suggestions,
Lucian