[Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer

  • From: maillist AT andieh.de (Andreas Fürtig)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 22:34:01 2005

i want the display work on the onboard controller. but i only want, that th=
ey=20
work. i can change the cables :)

i'm using archlinux with kernel 2.6-bla. is there a chance, that parport_pc=
=20
blocks only one port? because after loading the modul, lcdproc doesnt work=
=20
anymore.

can you tell me, whats ppdev or pci pp?

thanks for your help!