[Lcdproc] LCDproc as sole interface to the system

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc as sole interface to the system
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 21:20:02 2005

Hi,

I have committed the IP address input parts to CVS
In addition to that I have extended the "extended menu input" using 2
additional keys (LeftKey, RightKey).

If these new keys are not defined the previously existing input methods
behave as they previously did; if these keys are defined the input methods
use them too.

I also did a few more error checks to avoid using NULL pointers
and found a few other bugs as well (uses ofwrong union elements,
not enough arguments to macros, ...)

Please test

Thanks Jeff & f5 for the contribution to LCDproc
Peter