[Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer

  • From: maillist AT andieh.de (Andreas Fürtig)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 11:23:01 2005

Hi!

I have a problem and no idea how to solve it.
I use a LCDisplay (HD44780,4*20) on my parallelport with LCDd, version 0.4.5
and everything works fine. before i use a HP Laserjet 1100 on my parallelport
and this also worked nice. is there any chance that both, printer an LCD will
work at the same time?

I buy a pci parallelport card a few days ago, but after loading the modules
for printing (lp, parport_pc), the display didnt work anymore.

maybe someone can help me.
thank you

andreas fuertig