[Lcdproc] LCDVC question

  • From: dinobry AT comcast.net (B Collins)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDVC question
  • Date: Fri Mar 11 20:18:01 2005

> If the only actions are "call <prog>" you would get away with a simple
> Perl-script...

This may be the way to go in the near future. Let me finish building the box
first. I'll
show it to you when finished. It will be a little larger than a standard
ream of A4 paper,
plus a keyboard.

You mentioned custom keyboards. My biggest interest in this regard is:
http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys/xkdesk.php
As a straight-ahead solution, this is pretty easy. The PS2 version is OS
independent.
It can store up to 255 keystrokes in each button, I believe.