[Lcdproc] HD44780-winamp gets overflooded with Hearts after upgrading to CVS

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780-winamp gets overflooded with Hearts after upgrading to CVS
  • Date: Thu Mar 10 21:01:01 2005

On 10 Mar 2005 at 21:18, Sven Mertens wrote:

> Since I have to use 0.4.5 to initialize my display (it does really
> nothing if 0.5 is started without starting and killing 0.4.5 in
> advance), is it possible that there's a problem with the
> display-initialization?

Probably. Be our guest in finding out where the problem is.

You have to understand it is not a strait path to determine the complete
initialisation sequence. It has to work for all possible options and all
displays. Maybe a delay somewhere in the init needs to be increased. So
if we would exactly know what modification makes it work for you, that
change can probably be integrated into the source.

Joris
--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>