[Lcdproc] for to make hard disk recorder

  • From: mail AT andrestrapanotto.com.ar (Andrés Trapanotto)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] for to make hard disk recorder
  • Date: Wed Mar 9 15:03:01 2005

Hi B! I think that you want a port of a tty on lcd :)
The other thing you can do is an simple interpreter that runs as
daemon and starts automatically when the systems starts; then it could
call bash and/or login programs and show thier outputs thru lcdproc, and
send the commands that you type on the lcd attached to the lcd to them...
Then you can start resolving this problems and ask here when you
need help to use lcdproc :)
And don't forget to tell us the url of your GPL'ed project :)
Best regards, Andrés Trapanotto.