[Lcdproc] HD44780-winamp gets overflooded with Hearts after upgrading to CVS

  • From: dura-zell AT dynamik.sytes.net (Sven Mertens)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780-winamp gets overflooded with Hearts after upgrading to CVS
  • Date: Tue Mar 8 15:29:01 2005

Joris Robijn (webmail) schrieb:
> Quoting Sven Mertens
> <dura-zell AT dynamik.sytes.net>:
>

>>Now, after killing the 0.4.5 and starting the 0.5 again, I'm getting the
>>weird output mentioned in my previous post.
>

> Are you sure you need to have ExtendedMode=yes ?
>
> Joris

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've tried with ExtendedMode=yes and ExtendedMode=no without getting
things to work. The only difference i can see is that some lines seem to
be "swapped" when setting ExtendedMode=yes. At the moment I have
ExtendedMode=no, since this seems to give me the right placement on the
display lines. But the "heartflood" still remains, the
ExtendeMode-setting makes no difference at this.

Meanwhile I've tested different BIOS-settings for the LPT, without any
result.

Any more hints?

Greetings,
Sven Mertens