[Lcdproc] LCDproc as sole interface to the system

  • From: j.costlow AT f5.com (Jeff Costlow)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc as sole interface to the system
  • Date: Mon Mar 7 23:12:02 2005

The menuitem for IP addresses can be added by creating a new menuitem of
type 'ip'.

Unfortunately, the patch hasn't been added to lcdproc 0.5 yet. My patch
is available here:
http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2004-August/009274.html

When I get some time, I'm interested in merging that patch with the
current LCDProc-0.5. I think there should probably be a single Cfontz
driver, and there are some memory fixes in that patch for non-i686
architectures that may or may not have made it onto HEAD.