[Lcdproc] KS0107-controlled LCD to LPT wiring schematic

  • From: Márcio de Sousa Pessoa <marcio.pessoa AT gmail.com> (Márcio de Sousa Pessoa)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] KS0107-controlled LCD to LPT wiring schematic
  • Date: Sun Mar 6 04:49:02 2005

Tks for all!

With information posted by George I make a electronic scheme to
mount MG1206E4. I post it on:

http://gnu-linux.cjb.net:8081/datacenter/?CONTENT=3Dx-mg1206e4_photos.php

Now I will wait for device driver writed by Andr=E9s. :-)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:38:13 +0200,
geolsoft AT mail.ru

<geolsoft AT mail.ru>
wro=
te:

wrote:
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > A couple of days ago I posted to this mailing list question
> > > about wiring Sunlike SG12864H LCD module to the LPT port. I
> > > got no answer, but I found a thread in the LCDinfo forum
> > > discussing wiring up a Crystalfontz CFAG12864B-WGH-V.
> > >
> > > It appears that the Sunlike has exactly the same pin-out and
> > > specs as the Crystalfontz, except that latter has EL
> > > backlight instead of LED. So the schematic there can be
> > > used for a case like mine.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > George Katsitadze
> > >

> > Can you post more informations about this solution?
> >
> > I have two MG1206E4 display, and I belive that your information
> > can help-me to work with this display.
> >

> > TKS!
> >
> > --
> >
> > ? isso a?...
> >
> > M?rcio Pessoa
> > LPIC-1 e CCNA
> > S?o Paulo - Brasil
>=20

--=20

=C9 isso a=ED...

M=E1rcio Pessoa
e-mail:
marcio AT lc3.com.br
LPIC-1 e CCNA
S=E3o Paulo - Brasil

  • [Lcdproc] KS0107-controlled LCD to LPT wiring schematic, Márcio de Sousa Pessoa, 03/06/2005