[Lcdproc] RE: Silverstone SST-03 + VFD

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] RE: Silverstone SST-03 + VFD
  • Date: Sat Jan 29 00:23:01 2005

> Does anyone has some more advice on this? Someone has the LCD in the
> Silverstone case working. I have the idea that I am fairly close.
> Yesterday it worked perfectly for almost the whole day...

What did you do to increase the working time?

Have you tried your parallel port in different modes (normal/ECP/EPP). I know
of one
person with a silverstone case and they had the problem you've got (but with
different software) and they found that it worked perfectly when they
switched to
"normal" in their bios. [Don't ask me why!]

Chris.