[Lcdproc] Silverstone SST-03 + VFD

  • From: Peter Martens <petermartens AT gmail.com> (Peter Martens)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Silverstone SST-03 + VFD
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 13:16:02 2005

Hi,

First time on this list. I recently bought a Silverstone SST-03 case
with an LCD built-in. The LCD is Samsung, parallel port connected. I
want to use lcdproc to display MythTV information on the LCD.
Having a problem over there... LCDd runs, configured with HD-driver,
winamp style. It goes well for about an hour, afterwards the screen
will show more and more garbage, nothing readible left. Itried to
change some settings in the config, tried to change the parallel port
from EPP to ECP... nothing helps!
Anyone who owns a case or an LCD like this an has it running with
lcdproc? Or someone else has any ideas? Please let me know!

Thanks

Peter

  • [Lcdproc] Silverstone SST-03 + VFD, Peter Martens, 01/25/2005