[Lcdproc] BAUD speed

  • From: david.lednik AT siol.net (Ledi)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] BAUD speed
  • Date: Sun Jan 23 20:02:01 2005

Hi!

I recently changed my OS to Linux and I'm trying to setup LCD stats so I use
LCDproc. But I have small problem, since LCDproc doesn't allow BAUD speeds
higher than 19200 I am unable to use my MatrixOrbital LCD. I need a speed of
115200 BAUD because I have a custom LCD that is usualy found (or was found)
in ericsonn T18 GSM.

Can anyone drop the BAUD check in new version and allow higher BAUD rates,
thank you.

My MatrixOrbital emulator details are found at:
http://www.red-mamba.com/?url=./izdelki_html/eng_t18_lcd.html&lang=eng
Hi!

I recently changed my OS to Linux and I'm trying to setup LCD stats so I use
LCDproc. But I have small problem, since LCDproc doesn't allow BAUD speeds
higher than 19200 I am unable to use my MatrixOrbital LCD. I need a speed of
115200 BAUD because I have a custom LCD that is usualy found (or was found)
in ericsonn T18 GSM.

Can anyone drop the BAUD check in new version and allow higher BAUD rates, thank you.

My MatrixOrbital emulator details are found at:
http://www.red-mamba.com/?url="./izdelki_html/eng_t18_lcd.html&lang=eng

  • [Lcdproc] BAUD speed, Ledi, 01/23/2005