[Lcdproc] Couple LCDproc questions

  • From: William Ferrell <willfe AT gmail.com> (William Ferrell)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Couple LCDproc questions
  • Date: Mon Nov 29 03:53:01 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:00:19 -0500 (EST), Jim Tatz
<jtatz AT chemistry.ohio-state.edu>
wrote:
> Hello,
> I've looked around the website, but don't see anything very recent.
>
> Can anyone tell me if it is still being developed?

Yup. We're still alive. Busy with other stuff sometimes but there's
still some active development.

> Also, I've been trying to figure out if I can slightly change the LCDproc
> screens. I'm pretty happy with it, but don't want to have to write
> entirely new clients just to tweak it.

You can change the code in the lcdproc.c client code if you'd like; if
they're just minor changes there shouldn't be much pain involved.

> Despite it's age, I've found lcdproc to be the best out there..

Thanks! Glad to hear it :)