[Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 14:50:02 2004

Around the point that yours hangs - I get this debug message:

sock_poll_clients: Connect from host 127.0.0.1:35599 on #5
drivers_getkey()
Screen->Client List has timeout->-1
read_from_client()
read_from_client()

So it seems your client isn't even connecting. [Assuming you ran one!]

Try using telnet (telnet localhost 13666) to connect to see if the
client message appears in that case. [typing stuff into telnet should
cause it to issue a message like 'huh? Invalid command "fsf"']

Chris.