[Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB

  • From: darren AT boncey.org (Darren Greaves)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 14:22:01 2004

Hi, I tried that but it still hangs.
I added some debug output and it turns out it isn't getting as far as
the read.
Here's what I did:
poll (fds,1,0);
report(RPT_INFO, "poll returns %i", fds[0].revents);
if (fds[0].revents == 0) { return in; }

report(RPT_INFO, "Returning prematurely");
return 0;
read (fd, &in, 1);

And here's my output:
Server running in foreground
do_mainloop()
drivers_getkey()
in MtxOrb_getkey
poll returns 0
MtxOrb: backlight turned on
MtxOrb: output pins set: 0000
Screen->Client List has timeout->-1
drivers_getkey()
in MtxOrb_getkey
poll returns 0
Screen->Client List has timeout->-1
drivers_getkey()
in MtxOrb_getkey
poll returns 0
Screen->Client List has timeout->-1
drivers_getkey()
in MtxOrb_getkey
poll returns 0

It hangs at this point.

My C is a little rusty but I am happy to try other things if you don't
mind prompting me.
The only problem is, I can't see the display output. I am currently
remotely logged into the box, I won't be able to play with it properly
until tomorrow evening.
So all I can go on at the moment is the fact the LCDd output appears to
hang. I won't know if anything's happening to the display.