[Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems with Matrix Orbital LK202-24-USB
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 13:39:02 2004

Whoops! :-)

Current idea:
I think there's a chance that the read is blocking in the
MtxOrb_getkey function.
There's a poll call just before the read to avoid this - but it
doesn't seem to cope with error conditions.

Try put "return 0;" just before the "read (fd, &in, 1);" line
(then rebuild!), if the problem goes away then this area needs
more work.

Chris.