[Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 09:47:02 2004

Just noticed what you meant as a 4x4 keypad:
http://www.matrixorbital.com/pages/accessories.asp?CatID=6

I'm not sure what keys will come through (i.e. does 1 get sent
when 1 is pressed - I would assume it does) - either way it
doesn't matter as you're writing the client and so can ask
for whatever it sends.

Chris.