[Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 09:16:02 2004

When multiple clients are connected to LCDproc, they are each given
a turn of the display. So 'pause' keeps the display for the current
client. MainMenu is a built in menu of LCDproc, it looks like this:
Screens
Shutdown

Selecting Options gives:
> Contrast
Backlight
Heartbeat

etc...

I beleive it is possible for all keys to be sent to the client.

You can write your own client. If you know perl then the tail.pl
client (in the clients/examples directory) seems like a good
starting place. Otherwise the standard LCDproc clients are
in C. Otherwise, the protocol is simple so it wouldn't be
hard to use any language.

Chris.