[Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad

  • From: lcdproc AT neko.me.uk (Chris Lansley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MatrixOrbital + keypad
  • Date: Wed Oct 27 18:08:01 2004

[resending as my last attempt was not from the subscribed address]

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would answer, but as they haven't, I
will give my answer...

I believe that MO displays all send keys in the same way - so, yes, I think
the keypad will be supported.

The server uses some keys for it's menu (enter/up/down, etc) - and clients
can also use keys. What the keys
do is dependant on the client.

Hope that useful,
Chris.