[Lcdproc] Colors?

  • From: jason.ahrens AT rogers.com (Jason Ahrens)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Colors?
  • Date: Sat Oct 23 02:43:02 2004

On October 22, 2004 16:27, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> Does anyone make ORANGE colored LCD/LED/PLED displays?

http://www.onestopdisplays.net makes green-amber... It's the closest I've
found.

I ordered one but have not gotten it yet, so I can't speak for the quality...
I hope it's bright enough to make it through the dark amber filter I have,
and still be bright enough.

Jason

--
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world
is that it is incomprehensible." -- Albert Einstein

  • [Lcdproc] Colors?, Ajai Khattri, 10/22/2004
    • [Lcdproc] Colors?, Jason Ahrens, 10/23/2004