[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support?

  • From: gary AT s4f.com (Gary Buckmaster)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support?
  • Date: Thu Oct 21 15:35:02 2004

As it stands right now, the LCDd daemon is and sometimes will display a
heartbeat. I cannot, however, get any real response when I run lcdproc and
try to have it display any screens. I also, cannot get the buttons on the
633 to make any changes in what is displayed on the screen, meaning I can't
access the menu at all. I've included a copy of my LCDd.conf file and a log
I made of the LCDd daemon running with report level 4. Any help on getting
this beasty up and running would be greatly appreciated.

-Gary