[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support

  • From: stewartputnam AT comcast.net (Stewart W. Putnam)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support
  • Date: Tue Oct 19 23:36:02 2004

Mostly,
Thank you for posting.
Sir, if I've done anything to bring you anywhere near 'appologizing'
for having a life and kid and job and exams and a sense of design
integrity then the fault is clearly and eggregiously all mine.
Your comments on LCDd's core goals, feature abstaction, and that my
hack for temperatures disturbs the client server principle are quite
informative and welcome. I will reread your post several times.

Stewart.

  • [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support, Stewart W. Putnam, 10/19/2004