[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support?

  • From: gary AT s4f.com (Gary Buckmaster)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz 633 Support?
  • Date: Mon Oct 18 17:20:02 2004

I have been browsing the LCDproc documentation for some time now and haven't
found a definitive answer to this question. Is the CF 633 actually
supported in any version (stable or unstable) of LCDproc? I have a couple
of Debian-woody machines that I'd like to use LCDproc with, however, I am
unable to get 0.4.3 (debian revision 10) to actually display anything to the
devices. I've spoken with CrystalFontz and they are unsure whether LCDproc
currently supports this device, although with a very small effort, we were
able to use their test application for linux to write to, and read
keypresses from the device. Anyone have any insight?

Best,

Gary