[Lcdproc] :) where there is a will,there is a way

  • From: glenne AT zensearch.com (everett jagneaux)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] :) where there is a will,there is a way
  • Date: Mon Oct 4 22:11:01 2004

It is n-~ot easy for me to use computers. In o.rde^_r to sa^.ve mo.ne^y and
time, I have tried o_n`line m,^ed's o,rde_-r and it did work to save me
mo'-ne~y. Though use computer and type are still hard for me. I will try to
manage for the sa`vi-ngs sake lol. Fred F --TX

http://Vkmn.issuance9suet.com/?jag=kxoa6674&qkdje&sdfg=0&wds=aopc&nd=qemk

pleasant at any time; for Thornfield is a fine old hall, rather but I stood
before him.'Sit,' he said; 'the bench is long en'~ough for two. You don't