[Lcdproc] yo

  • From: AimeeJN AT mail2Jim.com (Mac Locke)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] yo
  • Date: Sun Oct 3 17:50:02 2004

Welcome,

Drug prices are too high, pharmacies in the states mark up already overpriced drugs.

Buy overseas and stop getting ripped off.

to instantly order

F.r.e.e Doctor Consultation   and   Delivery: F.R.E.E SHIPPING

Bye,

Mac Locke

To say sayonara go to:

WWW.pork.drench.scuunbb.com/sayonara.html

If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to be a world-famous expert on anything, at the age of 22. I did not object to the object. I think I'm going to throw-up. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it is not necessary to speak the language. Heut will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds. I think I'm going to throw-up. The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse. "Why do you want references?" "Does your health insurance cover pets?" "Do I have to dress for the next interview?" One of a pair of identical twins is evil. "What are the zodiac signs of all the board members?" "Does your company have a policy regarding concealed weapons?" I like tall women. They will be wearing their most revealings underwear, which is what they happened to be wearing when the car broke down.

  • [Lcdproc] yo, Mac Locke, 10/03/2004