[Lcdproc] Again, regarding your request. Please reply.

  • From: prwudzpd AT cais.com (Vito Mclaughlin)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Again, regarding your request. Please reply.
  • Date: Fri Oct 1 02:29:01 2004

Hi again,

This is Vito Mclaughlin. I am writing to you to confirm that we have accepted
your mortgage application.

Our office has confirmed that you can get a $220,000 loan for as low as
$352.00 per month payment.

The approval process takes no longer than a minute, so please fill out the
form on our website:

http://swco.nmbebbd.info/?PwlClDjknTqk4DjOUCUVA

Thank you.

Best Regards
Vito Mclaughlin
First Account Manager

  • [Lcdproc] Again, regarding your request. Please reply., Vito Mclaughlin, 10/01/2004