[Lcdproc] Running multiple Crystalfontz displays simultaneously

  • From: erik AT crystalfontz.com (Erik Fraiser)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Running multiple Crystalfontz displays simultaneously
  • Date: Wed Sep 29 23:32:01 2004

I did some quick searching and didn't see an answer to this question... if=
it's somehow obvious, please forgive me. :)

I'm currently running:
Fedora 2
LCDproc v. 0.4.4 stable

I've got a box that I'm trying run 2 Crystalfontz displays (CFA634
&=A0CFA632)=
in at the same time using LCDproc. The 634 is on ttyUSB1 and the 632 is on=
ttyS0.
I can get them working separately but can't figure out how to get both of=
them working at the same time on the same computer. Is there a trick to=
this?

Ideally, I'd like to have 4-5 displays all running simultaneously in this=
one box (all Crystalfontz displays including the 631,632,633,634, and the=
635 which is still in development).
If I've left out some necessary information, please let me know and I'll be=
happy to supply it asap.

Thanks in advance for any help.