[Lcdproc] brennan combatted

  • From: GeraldineMI AT mail2Maurice.com (Lewis Wesley)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] brennan combatted
  • Date: Wed Sep 29 14:47:01 2004

Hello,

Pharma manufacturers figure they can charge a small fortune.

Buying overseas cuts costs.

to recieve more information

F.r.e.e doctor's consultation   and   F.R.E.E shipping to the privacy of your home or office.

Gotta run,

Lewis Wesley

Turn notifications off

WWW.muscular.gold.vabnmmns.com/sayonara.html

Your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup. I have no difficulty in starting or holding my bowel movement. If you are beautiful, your makeup never rubs off, even while scuba-diving or fighting aliens. And you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty. You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug. "Does your health insurance cover pets?" The buck does funny things when the does are present. I did not object to the object. You have to watch videos in fast-forward. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war. You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers. No one will ever think of looking for you in there. People get dizzy just watching you. The buck does funny things when the does are present. A police detective can only solve a case after he has been suspended from duty.

  • [Lcdproc] brennan combatted, Lewis Wesley, 09/29/2004