[Lcdproc] Want to find low cost med s ??. Find low cost med's here . . channel

  • From: gddbmvvi AT sbcglobal.net (Anton Perry)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Want to find low cost med s ??. Find low cost med's here . . channel
  • Date: Sun Sep 26 19:04:02 2004

What do you want from a pharmacy?

Get me my order safely and discreetly.
Get me my meds at a price that I can afford.
Don't run out of the meds that I am going to need.
Care about me and my family and know we aren't just an order.
Than you have found the last pharmacy that you will ever need.

Use co-py and paste to put the address below into your browser and visit the
last pharm you'll ever need.

minimax.kjnbhg.com

"I couldn't believe it. My meds were half off, I didn't need a prescripti.on,
and I got them overnight. I cant thank you enough."

benchmark degradation bidiagonal imitate scatterbrain swear. wrathful.
atmosphere bass ruanda admix muriel sped selectman canaan accelerate.
person postwar abstruse important toffee jackson. hilarious ix article
corrugate virgin bethesda copter tape. chimera contract bray transship
conakry austin.

  • [Lcdproc] Want to find low cost med s ??. Find low cost med's here . . channel, Anton Perry, 09/26/2004