[Lcdproc] Opt-in Marketing

  • From: Peter" <Support AT 9206.com (Peter)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Opt-in Marketing
  • Date: Fri Sep 24 19:19:01 2004

Email is the best growing marketing tool. We offer E-Marketing with
quality service.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We can Bullet Proof your Web Site $ dedicated server.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards!

Peter
www.oy8.com
Support AT oy8.com

Take your address: Http://66.177.43.06/off.html

  • [Lcdproc] Opt-in Marketing, <Support AT 9206.com (Peter), 09/24/2004