[Lcdproc] adding support for off-shelf ARM board?

  • From: dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] adding support for off-shelf ARM board?
  • Date: Sun Sep 19 08:03:02 2004

Liberty Young wrote:
> I have no qualms about sending in patches that are GPL. That's the
> nature of GPL work and Open Source work. I don't want to get into a
> debate on GPL vs. Open Source vs. Free Software...suffice to say,
> anything we send will be community friendly.

The whole point for us is to avoid mixing various licence together (even
if they are GPL compatible).

Whatever if you use the original definition (Free Software) or another
rather new one (Open Source) or even a more vague one (Software)...
LCDproc is all of that.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/