[Lcdproc] Please focus on 0.5 = CVS main branch.

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Please focus on 0.5 = CVS main branch.
  • Date: Fri Sep 17 19:44:01 2004

On 17 Sep 2004 at 19:44, David GLAUDE wrote:

> I don't have a clue about hd44780 display... so I can not help, but
> Joris could.
>
> Leo Weppelman wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 01:09:23AM +0200, David GLAUDE wrote:
> >
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.lcdproc/9106/match=leo+wep
> > pelman

This patch was to prevent flickering of the backlight on the winamp
wiring. Strange thing is that it IS flickering on your system. Those few
us should not be visible. It is not at all on my system.
Anyway, it IS a problem for you. This will be solved in a more principal
way when the software-wiring is implemented, with which you can define
the wiring from the config file. I don't have too much time right now,
but if anyone wants to work on it, let me know.

Your patch is on the mailing list, so if anyone has this problem, they
can find it by searching the list archive.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>

// To understand recursion, we must first understand
recursion