[Lcdproc] Graphical LCD's

  • From: tsunanet AT nerim.net (TsunaQuake)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Graphical LCD's
  • Date: Tue Aug 31 15:52:02 2004

Hi
thank you for making this clear
unfortunatly I don't have enough knowledge to write a driver and I don't have time either to gain this knowledge. So I'll sell my modules online :(

Thank you anyway

Regards,
- Tsuna

Markus Schorer wrote:

hi,

afaik, there is a driver for a graphical display (emulating text mode) for the sed1520 controller.
there is no driver (that i know of) supporting a graphical display via serial, but you can write one of your own ;-) (combining the sed1520 and the "normal" cfontz-driver).

TsunaQuake wrote:

Hmm does anybody here knows whether LCDproc support graphic LCD's? If yes, can you please try to answer me:

TsunaQuake wrote:

Hiya
I need some support to install my LCD module, a Crystal Fontz CFAG12864B-TMI-V 128x64 Graphical LCD, on GNU/Linux Debian.
I apt-get install'ed lcdproc, which seems to be the version 0.4.5-1 (maybe the version 0.5 hasn't been packaged yet)

--
- Tsuna.
Développeur & Administrateur de HLTV-Fr ( www.HLTV-Fr.com )

TsunaQuake wrote:

Hiya
I need some support to install my LCD module, a Crystal Fontz CFAG12864B-TMI-V 128x64 Graphical LCD, on GNU/Linux Debian.
I apt-get install'ed lcdproc, which seems to be the version 0.4.5-1 (maybe the version 0.5 hasn't been packaged yet)

--
- Tsuna.
Développeur & Administrateur de HLTV-Fr ( www.HLTV-Fr.com )
Développeur & Administrateur de TsunaNET ( www.TsunaNET.net )
#phpfrance @ UnderNET / #hltv.fr @ QuakeNET

  • [Lcdproc] Graphical LCD's, TsunaQuake, 08/31/2004