[Lcdproc] Re: ok

  • From: MahmoudHazelett AT freecenter.com (Murrell %L_N)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Re: ok
  • Date: Sun Aug 29 07:58:02 2004

Impatience grew apace, when, on the 2nd of July, they lea= rned that a steamer of the line of San Francisco, from California to Shang= hai, had=20

no msg
I naturally led up the conversation to the giant unicorn, and examined the= various chances of success or failure of the expedition!! The 6th of July= , about three o'clock in the afternoon, the Abraham Lincoln, at fifteen mi= les to the south, doubled the solitary island, this lost rock at the extre= mity of the American continent, to which some Dutch sailors gave the name = of their native town, Cape Horn: Until further information, therefore, I s= hall maintain it to be a sea-unicorn of colossal dimensions, armed not wit= h a halberd, but with a real spur, as the armoured frigates, or the 'rams'= of war, whose massiveness and motive power it would possess at the same t= ime; The electric light went out suddenly, and two enormous waterspouts br= oke over the bridge of the frigate, rushing like a torrent from stem to st= ern, overthrowing men, and breaking the lashings of the spars.=20

  • [Lcdproc] Re: ok, Murrell %L_N, 08/29/2004