[Lcdproc] Graphical LCD's

  • From: tsunanet AT nerim.net (TsunaQuake)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Graphical LCD's
  • Date: Thu Aug 26 21:57:02 2004

Hmm does anybody here knows whether LCDproc support graphic LCD's? If yes, can you please try to answer me:

TsunaQuake wrote:

Hiya
I need some support to install my LCD module, a Crystal Fontz CFAG12864B-TMI-V 128x64 Graphical LCD, on GNU/Linux Debian.
I apt-get install'ed lcdproc, which seems to be the version 0.4.5-1 (maybe the version 0.5 hasn't been packaged yet)

I have a doubt: does LCDproc support graphical LCD's?

After having installed lcdproc and edited /etc/LCDd.conf (so that LCDd would use the CFontz driver. I also set the variable Size=128x64 under the section [CFontz]) I tryed to start LCDd and got the following result:

(root@TsunuX)# LCDd
CFontz: init() failed (No such file or directory)

Driver load failed, return code < 0
Could not load driver CFontz
There is no output driver
Critical error: main.c:238, abort

I don't know what to do, so if any of you could help me, give me a hint or so...

Any help would be very appreciated :)
Best regards,

Tsuna

--