[Lcdproc] LCDd 0.5 patch

  • From: j.costlow AT f5.com (Jeff Costlow)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDd 0.5 patch
  • Date: Thu Aug 26 18:20:02 2004

LCDProc users and developers:
We have made some changes to the 0.5 HEAD LCDd server. The following
features have been added:
1) Ability to have IP address editing menus.
2) New CrystalFontz 541 driver.
3) The configuration file can now contain specific text for the
ServerScreen.
4) The configuration file can now contain ExitScreen information that
will be displayed on the LCD when the server exits.
5) The test menus are by default compiled out, but can be easily
re-enabled.
6) The left and right arrow keys of the CFontz541 are supported under
all menus and screens if they are enabled in the configuration file.
Additionally there are some minor bugfixes. Please note that the
CFontz541.c driver was originally a copy of CFonts633.c. Some rather
large changes have been made in the driver that make it more efficient
and do some character translation. These changes should probably be
ported back to the 633 driver. Since we have no 633 hardware, we cannot
test such changes.

We have created the attached patch which applies cleanly to HEAD as of
25.aug.2004.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or problems with the
attached code.

All code is Copyright 2004, F5 Networks, Inc. and is hereby released to
LCDPROC under the GNU General Public License.