[Lcdproc] Samsung Parallel port VFD with HT400

  • From: Dave Liquorice" <allsorts AT howhill.com (Dave Liquorice)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Samsung Parallel port VFD with HT400
  • Date: Thu Aug 26 14:07:01 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:04:56 +0100, AlanM wrote:

> Basically the display shows nothing. Ever! I have it working fine on
> an XP machine and "smartie" so its not the display.

Same machine as your Linux one or a different one? "Nothing ever",
indicates to me more of a hardware problem especially as the curses
interface works...

I guess the first thing is to check that the driver is using the same
port that the display is connected to, then go through the hardware side
slowly and carefully, wiring etc.

Cheers
Dave.