[Lcdproc] Important Medical Announcement

  • From: monet bennett" <winniereinsjef AT horseracefan.com (monet bennett)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Important Medical Announcement
  • Date: Thu Aug 12 22:34:01 2004

Lose pounds while building lean muscle mass
and have more energy all at once.

Remarkable discoveries are changing the way we think about life

Lose unwanted pounds
Build Muscle Tone
Feel Better
Increased Libido
Duration Of Penile Erection

Healthier Bones
Improved Memory
Improved skin
More desire
Erase Fine Lines

Visit the site and learn the facts Press Here