[Lcdproc] LCDApi version 0.2 is out

  • From: tian-misc AT c-sait.net (Tian)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDApi version 0.2 is out
  • Date: Tue Jul 27 18:23:01 2004

Hi,

As a reminder, LCDApi is a C++ API developped to help programmers making
applications for LCDproc. It provides widgets and also sensors classes.

I finished 0.2 version. There are a lot of modifications in this one
including:

* Keys handling with a user defined callback
* Better threads synchronization
* Main message loop that read every message from server (used automatically)
* Added getters for widgets
* More documentation

You can find everything from following page:

http://www.c-sait.net/LCDApi/

I'm waiting for any kind of feedback from you.

Best regards,

Tian.

  • [Lcdproc] LCDApi version 0.2 is out, Tian, 07/27/2004