[Lcdproc] Problems with Noritake GU140x32-7006

  • From: tostern AT t-online.de (Torsten Stern)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems with Noritake GU140x32-7006
  • Date: Tue Jul 27 17:19:01 2004

Hi there.

Some time ago I bought a Noritake GU140x32-7006 VFD Display form my htpc.

I installed and configured lcdproc for a HD44780 and the parallelport 0x378

.read somewhere in the net and the technical specs from Noritake says, that
the display ist 100% compatible.

After some days of testing > No results.the display don't show anything.

So I tried it on my second computer with windows > 2 minutes and full
control over it.but that's not what I want!

After that I tried to understand the driversource and searched the internet
for help, but it seems so, that no other

has this problem.

Anyone out there in this mailinglist who can give me a hint?

Regards, Torsten.