SV: [Lcdproc] g2446

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: SV: [Lcdproc] g2446
  • Date: Sat Jul 24 09:47:01 2004

On 24 Jul 2004 at 13:06, Troy Watson wrote:

> Thank you, having the correct information helps :) I'm determined to do
> this right the first time, so I hoping the people on this list can answer
> a few more questions for me!
>
> I've found this diagram:
> http://www.lcdstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=296&highlight=schematic
> Should that work with lcdproc? What is the pushbutton for?

I've checked it right away. It is slightly different. The CS and RESET
pins are differently wired. RESET does not break compatibility, but CS
does. The switch performs a reset of the LCD (which should be done from
software if you ask me).

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>

// To understand recursion, we must first understand
recursion