SV: [Lcdproc] g2446

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: SV: [Lcdproc] g2446
  • Date: Sat Jul 24 09:40:02 2004

On 24 Jul 2004 at 13:06, Troy Watson wrote:

> I've found this diagram:
> http://www.lcdstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=296&highlight=schematic
> Should that work with lcdproc? What is the pushbutton for?

Don't know. I will check this some time soon.
But you should use the wiring as defined in the source file sed1330.c. I
guess I should point to that better or (better) place it in the
documentation.

> I'm unsure about the backlight - do I need additional hardware to power
> it? There are two wires coming from the LCD - are these for the LCD or
> the onboard DC-DC converter? I notice on Joris' site he hasn't connected
> these wires to anything, so I'm assuming they're for the backlight.

Yes you need a FL-inverter connected to the wires. At the time of the
photo I had not connected it yet.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>

// To understand recursion, we must first understand
recursion