SV: [Lcdproc] g2446

  • From: drtwox AT tpg.com.au (Troy Watson)
  • Subject: SV: [Lcdproc] g2446
  • Date: Sat Jul 24 03:01:01 2004

Thank you, having the correct information helps :) I'm determined to do th=
is=20
right the first time, so I hoping the people on this list can answer a few=
=20
more questions for me!

I've found this diagram:
http://www.lcdstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3D296&highlight=3Dschematic
Should that work with lcdproc? What is the pushbutton for?

I'm unsure about the backlight - do I need additional hardware to power it?=
=20
There are two wires coming from the LCD - are these for the LCD or the=20
onboard DC-DC converter? I notice on Joris' site he hasn't connected these=
=20
wires to anything, so I'm assuming they're for the backlight.

Thanks again.

=2D-----
Troy