[Lcdproc] g2446

  • From: drtwox AT tpg.com.au (Troy Watson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] g2446
  • Date: Fri Jul 23 01:01:01 2004

My shiny new g2446 (40x8) LCD has just arrived. (At last!)

Looking through the LCDProc HD44780 documentation only shows (that I can see)
instructions for LCDs with 16 pin connectors - the g2446 has 20 pins.

I've googled for the last couple hours, but I can't find any wiring
instructions for this thing. I've got the data sheet fro eio.com but it's
all double-speak to me! (I'm a deft hand with a soldering iron and can read
schematics, I just don't know what to connect to what.) Any help would be
very appreciated.

------
Troy