SV: [Lcdproc] LCD v VFD

  • From: jon.moller AT emcomp.se (Jon Möller)
  • Subject: SV: [Lcdproc] LCD v VFD
  • Date: Wed Jul 21 10:27:01 2004

There are LCD compatible character VFDs for both 4- and 8-bit parallel interface. There are even LCD character compatible VFDs with extended functions for graphics (character LCD emulation + graphics). Check out http://www.noritake-itron.com for more.

Best Regards

Jon Möller, B.Sc.E.E.

Applications Engineer

Emcomp Scandinavia AB