[Lcdproc] Quicker wound and fracture healing

  • From: karma harris" <lavettel AT aceofbasemail.com (karma harris)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Quicker wound and fracture healing
  • Date: Sun Jun 27 17:14:01 2004

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.