[Lcdproc] is it really you?

  • From: Susanne" <Dunbarcab AT msn.com (Susanne)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] is it really you?
  • Date: Fri Jun 25 11:58:02 2004

grapyipslgnwshhccwlmaxca
iiubygoniktzpqqfvthzxtfrxdgrr

Hi my name is Jen
A friend said you were really cool and said I should get in contact you with you!
I love meeting new people so you should come chat with me.
I also have a videocam so we can make it interesting!
It doesn't cost you a dime or anything like that, I just wana meet you!

To get in contact with me, check out my profile at:

www.vgjen.com

I hope I talk to you soon ;-)

cxghzfdtacdmkvtgnqcjopdydugckq
uedqgmpjcvcmweocruolxkix
xhxuwbtgyvmdjjxhgjbfbmu
bieedhkpvlyvtnmwogxulbi
iwheyggnpcgnoozyiflcrglb
feetbxdornchgujxwdpblxwcci
jndkcwazhworpylcvxjevljaab
ysbfpzyzvyllqtxtwrcxbw
aqwkbeweavpghmppjrhhnibwus
rulrubyxuuziryrvzrgmptykuvo
upteclurdmcfumamfjmcfngkt
azguxmljzxserpyzvxlfujvq
pktqclykdhpkiwmaurrd
flvdsmixlkmjjaizunpvkpwwljwua
2

  • [Lcdproc] is it really you?, <Dunbarcab AT msn.com (Susanne), 06/25/2004