[Lcdproc] Df Home sh0.pping ph`armacy

  • From: elinorecoutee AT alkent.net (deangelo creecy)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Df Home sh0.pping ph`armacy
  • Date: Fri Jun 25 08:04:02 2004

enclose hard wheat highjack aberfoyle

The b`est meds available

If you need X~an@x, V@|ium, Vi'c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

We accept almost every form of payment.

C http://t.info.shopeco.com/abc/bbb1/

if you dont want to get more em'ails from us:
http://q.info.shopeco.com/abc/bbb1/rf.html

A man who wanted to rest on the ground used a jar as a pillow. It was so
hard that he asked his servant to staff it with feathers to make it soft. A
pupil was talking about the recent fire in his school. "I knew it was going
to happen." he said, "Because we've been practicing for it all
year".Computer manufacturers are considering changing the instructional
words "Press Any Key" to "Press Return Key", because too many people have
been calling to ask where the "Any" key is.
A large two engine train was crossing America. After they had gone some
distance one of the engines broke down."No problem," the engineer thought,
and carried on at half-power. Further on down the line, the other engine
broke down, and the train came to a standstill. The engineer decided he
should inform the passengers about why the train had stopped, and made the
following announcement:"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some
bad news. The bad news is that both engines have failed, and we will be
stuck here for some time. The good news is that this is a train and not a
plane."
pundonorosamente0adormecedor65tiracuero,remosto obrepticiamente.

  • [Lcdproc] Df Home sh0.pping ph`armacy, deangelo creecy, 06/25/2004