[Lcdproc] You have [1] New Message.

  • From: dendritic Cecile" <Susannaabrade AT rogers.com (dendritic Cecile)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] You have [1] New Message.
  • Date: Wed Jun 23 21:28:02 2004

Hey it's weird, my friend Sara told me today by phone that she tryed to email me but she couldn't for some reason... I'm tired of this computer stuff, never works :/ I don't know if you ever got my messages now, so I don't know if you like me or not... I updated my website recently with few pics so you know how I look like here:

http://www.fgjenny.com/rachael.html

btw let's chat via webcam, I got my roomate Veronica to setup webcam somehow, I don't even know how it works, and she told me all I need now to chat with someone is for them to come and view my homepage listed above. It also has my sexy videos i made earlier ;)...
anyways hope you get this message so I can FINALLY hook up with you online... ;)
bye, Rachael

navajo expulsion channel cotangent harness weekend cutlass syllogism
glottal hoof dietz fanciful extemporaneous celebrant christenson bilk
appetite crutch old fiddlestick anticipatory yolk malevolent spokane 2

  • [Lcdproc] You have [1] New Message., <Susannaabrade AT rogers.com (dendritic Cecile), 06/23/2004